نادي الفكر المغربي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
نادي الفكر المغربي

الرأي و الرأي الاخر

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

women // ending the blame game

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
maya-7

المساهمات : 5
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/05/2008

women // ending the blame game Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: women // ending the blame game   women // ending the blame game Emptyالخميس مايو 22, 2008 4:33 am

we make mistakes then we spend the rest of our lives blaming something or someone
if we can blame someone else we don't have to look at ourselves but placing blame never made anything better.
if we want things to change we have to accept responsability and not play the blame game, if we get caught up in the blame game we will not be able to get past whatever the problem really is.
blaming someone else to ease our conscience but things will not get better until we stop blaming men and start taking responsibility
nobody can help you if you're weak and you are hiding behind religion ,traditions,customs that man had done for you to put chains around your neck and your mind
you need to take the initiative and say aloud enough
and say i will choose my life i deserve and above all i insist on having
if you believe a man can provide what you lack ,you may be grossly dispointed
stop looking for men to support you in ways you are not supporting yourself ,learn to care for your self physically,financially and mentaly
no one told you ,you 're bore with some responsibility in this all thing
that the guy they were all blaming was symbol of a bigger problem you need to deal with

dear women wake up and breath fresh air ,you don't need to be protected by the man who is hinding behind religion and liberalisme

both they see on you just body ,one wants couvrir your body and your mind
other wants the pleasure of your body
change come from you ,you are responsible for your life .the moment you take responsibility it gives you the power to change
its gives you the power to make better choices and making better choice will improve your life
but be careful you do not reject the man who wants to build a world with you, where both are equal and complete each other
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

women // ending the blame game
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نادي الفكر المغربي :: Forum Tawassol :: حقوق المرأة-
انتقل الى: