نادي الفكر المغربي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
نادي الفكر المغربي

الرأي و الرأي الاخر

الرئيسيةالرئيسية  البوابةالبوابة  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخول  

BELIEVES

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
guevara

guevara

المساهمات : 59
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/05/2008

BELIEVES Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: BELIEVES   BELIEVES Emptyالجمعة مايو 23, 2008 12:33 am

BELIEVES
I believe,you can always leave the people you love with loving words,it might be the last time,you ever see them
You leave someone,with bitter words of ignorance,you may never see them again,is that what you want it to be
I believe,you control your attitude or your attitude controls you
And if you don't get a grip of that attitude of yours,do something about it,because it may eat you up,and will take over
I also believe that money is a lousy way of keeping score,just accumulation of wealth means nothing
I believe that My best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time
I believe that sometimes the people that kick you when you are down,will be the ones to help you get back up,it will be
a real surprise that's why,it is always wise to keep family around somewhere
I believe sometimes,when i'm angry i have the right to express my anger,but i have no right to be cruel
I believe that not because some one doesn't love you,the way you want'em to love you,doesn't mean they don't love you
with everything they have
if you love some one and you give them 100% and all they have is 85% well they wont love you 100%because that's all they've got
I believe that just because,two people argue doesn't love each other,and just because they don't argue,it doesn't mean they do love each other
I believe,you should not be eager to find out a secret,it can change your life forever
I believe that two people can be looking at the same thing,can see totally two different things,do you believe that?
I believe,even if you have no more to give when a friend cries out to you,you'll find the strength to help
i believe even when you're totally exhausted,you always get one inch more,not just to give but to be
I believe,that there is a lot of things that always influence us,and makes us who we are,and damage us,create some vortex but in one point,we become responsible for who we are.

jamalBELIEVES 0mm1
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

BELIEVES
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
نادي الفكر المغربي :: Forum Tawassol :: ساحة الشعر و الأدب المكتوب-
انتقل الى: